OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2008

From:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:45:01 -0500
I went to the DelMarVA website for more info on helping the Red
Knot.  The info on the website was a little skimpy so I emailed the
Chair and got this rather immediate response.  They are indeed hoping
to raise more money in a Bird-A-Thon to purchase more property.
Maybe we should have an Ohio Team?
They also have a Donate button.
Think its a neat way to contribute to something tangible and specfic.

Mary, Fairborn

Begin forwarded message: