OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2008

From:
"David A. Brinkman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 10 Feb 2008 11:33:20 -0500396_US-ASCII Hello all,

Six years and change ago I moved to Cleveland from Central New York. As
some of you are aware, for a while now I have been looking for an
opportunity to move back to my home town of Syracuse. Well, my search
has borne fruit and in two weeks I will be departing. I just wanted to
post a goodbye to the list and express my thanks to various individuals. [...]49_10Feb200811:33:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 13:58:35 -0500
13 observers showed up for my bird walk (8 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.)
Highlights were both nuthatches at peanut feeder at the bird blind, nice looks at a male hairy woodpecker, a male yb sapsucker in the pines along edge trail, a rb woodpecker male excavating a nest cavity, and a pair of red-shouldered hawks courting over the field.