OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2008

From:
Phil Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:56:02 -0800
After becoming a little chilled, my son and I came
home from Ceasar Creek Reservoire with a fairly short
list, but interesting, nonetheless...  We saw, quite
simply, 5 Ring-billed Gulls, 23 American Coots and 2
Lesser Scaup.  The wind was such that most photos with
the long tele- didn't turn out so hot, but there were
a couple.  Alas and a alack, I believe the Loon, like
everything else, had the good sense to stay somewhere
less windy.

Brrr,

Phil

Philip M. Ware