ZOO408A Archives

March 2008

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:34:04 -0400
Hi All,

If you haven't seen this yet this is really cool.  Cornell's Lab of Ornithology has made the current issue of their Living Bird magazine available on-line.  Not only do they have nice articles and wonderful photos, but they also include a variety of audio/visual resources, including some amazing bird videos from Alaska (I saw most of these birds while I was in Alaska....I just wish I had seen them as well as they appear in these videos).

Check out the issue here: http://www.livingbird.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=265&srcid=-2

Very cool stuff!

Casey