OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2008

From:
Jim Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:02:11 -0800
Hi...

     I guess this is how one sends something in to be included on the list....

    Subj.: Spring arrivals in Highland County
    Fr: Jim Moore   [log in to unmask]

    Mar. 2nd I saw the first Robin and the first two Killdeer at my rural home eleven miles due South of Hillsboro, Ohio.

  Jim  Moore

OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

1. Greenlawn Cemetery 3/1/2008
2. Snow Buntings - Centerburg
3. turkey vulture - geauga co.
4. Carlisle Redpolls
5. Yellow Rumped Warbler-South Bass Island
6. Sandhill Cranes Highland Co.
7. Ivorybill video at Amish Bird Symposium
8. 8 species of Candian birds at my feeders in Highland Co.
9. Chipping Sparrow in Highland Co.
10. White-fronted Geese at Deer Creek
11. Greater White-fronted Geese - Ducks - Buck Creek State Park
12. Sunday Birding 3-2-8 Richland Co.
13. Gulls south of Columbus
14. Swans in Muskingham County
15. Pine siskins/Redpolls Geauga County
16. Englewood Metroparks
17. Highlights (Lorain Co.)
18. Deer Creek S.P. 3-2
19. 3/2 - Killdeer are here! - Cuy. Co.
20. {spam?} Possible Golden Eagle
21. Black Hand Gorge SNP, Licking County
22. Killdeer Plains Wildlife Area
23. 2 corrections
24. Greenlawn and Whittier 3/2
25. Monthly Ottawa Census