OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2008

From:
Amy Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:12:06 -0400
This area was under a Level 2 snow emergency, meaning you aren't supposed to
be on the roads unless you must get somewhere. So most of us were snowed in,
which was quite comfortable. Many birds were seen on my feeders after the
Friday blizzard (it dumped two feet of snow in some areas) and they loved
the sunflower, millet, peanuts and suet that were offered. Here's a list:

Carolina Wren
Tufted Titmouse
Northern Cardinal
White-breasted Nuthatch