From:
Matthew Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:46:49 -0400
I saw a single Red-breasted Nuthatch at our feeders Saturday - the first
sighting in my yard since late November!

Also had turkeys about 2pm - the horse started racing around the paddock and
we looked down the fence line to see several turkeys feeding just outside
the pasture.  Again, birds we have not seen in the 'yard' for a year or so.

Matt Valencic
South Russell, OH (Chagrin Falls area)
Geauga County