From:
"Barrett,Robert P" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barrett,Robert P
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:29:28 -0400
Encouraged by DUG's report, I went on a wild teal chase to Station Road Swamp, where I met a Hiram student named Clay.  We found the two pairs of American GW Teal easily, but not their companion.  We were there from about 3:30 to 4:30, and walked around the north side of the swamp to try other vantage points.  As we were leaving in low spirits, Clay spottted him, at about 4:30.  He was alone at the time, but soon two Americans came by to join the Eurasian visitor.  Good luck to everyone else!

I also spotted the first of 2008 for:
Belted Kingfisher
E. Bluebird
Ruby-crowned Kinglet