From:
DAVID HORN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DAVID HORN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:39:59 -0400
Hello Ohio Birders,

I know that the Ohio-Birds listserv is primarily for Ohio birding information but I thought I'd abuse that policy slightly
to pass along that there is a very cooperative fork-tailed flycatcher in Boston in case anyone wants to give chase.
Details are on the Massachusetts rare bird site (access via birdingonthe.net).  You can get to the location via public
transportation (MBTA - Commonwealth Ave. Green Line from Park Street Station, get off at Boston College and walk down the
hill north of the seminary).

New England is well behind Ohio temperature-wise just now.

Happy birding,

Dave Horn
Columbus
(temporarily in Mass.)