From:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:24:59 -0400
Carol Hathaway and I joined Michelle Young and her 2 young birder daughters Autumn and Katie at their farm this morning.
Walking through one of their wet pasture fields we counted 20 Wilson's snipes and a grasshopper sparrow.
We also saw a junco and a white throated sparrow.

killdeer
1 greater yellowlegs
20 Wilson's snipe
belted kingfisher
red belly woodpecker
downy woodpecker
flicker
Pileated woodpecker(Autumn saw one earlier in morning)
E. Phoebe
bluejay
tree swallow
horned lark
C. chickadee
T. titmouse
golden crown and ruby crown kinglets 2, 2
robins starlings
chipping sparrow
field sparrow
grasshopper sparrow