From:
Lynda Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:28:26 -0400
I heard one cerulean warbler calling at the Wildcat Hollow trailhead today
around noon.  The trailhead is located in Morgan Co., Union Township,
Section 30 on the Athens Ranger District.  There was also a Yellow Warbler
at Big Bailey wetland in Athens Co., Dover Township, Section FR30.  Also,
I'm not positive but it appeared that two bank swallows were flying around
Tom Jenkins Dam, Burr Oak Reservoir also today (Athens Co. Trimble
Township, Section 6).  They were darting around so much I didn't get a
clear view but it appeared to me that the dark brown chest band was evident
along with a white throat.  I'd like to get back out there this weekend to
see if I can get a better look.

Lynda Andrews
Wildlife Biologist
Wayne National Forest
740/753-0550 voice
740/753-0118 fax

"When a man destroys a piece of art we call him a vandal; when he destroys
a work of nature we call him a developer."     Anonymous

Visit http://www.birdhocking.com for great Southeastern Ohio birdwatching
opportunities!