From:
Ann Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:59:35 -0400
The first update is - I still have one RB nuthatch hitting my suet feeders
here on Price Rd.
The second one is that Shaune Skinner and I had a great birding day at Clear
Creek Metro Park - spring dynamics are in full swing.  Clear Creek is
between Lancaster and Logan, right off (west) of U.S. 33.  The highlight for
us was undoubtedly the Broad-winged Hawks soaring along Clear Creek valley -
we saw 6 !  The rest of the list is as follows:

Black Vulture - 20
Turkey Vulture - 2
Red-tailed Hawk - 2
Pileated Woodpecker - 2