Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:41:11 EDT
I checked the tree with the nest through my binoculars today.  I don't have a
scope. Mama Red tail is sitting very upright on her nest. A  couple of weeks
ago I was showing my neighbor and she said what is that going up  the tree
towards the nest. I looked through the binoculars and lo and behold it  was a
squirrel. Boy, did Mama jump up on the side of the nest and her wings  began
flapping....and squirrel ran for it's life and got away...

Milly WARD Piros

My Mind Is Like Lightning....One Brilliant Flash and Poooffffffffffffffffff,
It's Gone

listings at AOL Autos.