From:
Sean Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:27:08 -0400
Hello again,

It has been brought to my attention that I failed to indicate exactly
where I birded this morning. I started at Blue Limestone Park in
Delaware, near the Ohio Wesleyan campus. Its along King Ave, which is
off William Street. The Delaware Run runs along the northern border of
Blue Limestone Park. I headed west, walking along the path, which
requires a little bushwacking at times. I had to hop over the stream
several times, due to private property on one side of the stream. To
be honest, its not an easy hike, but produces good birds. I usually
get back to the street at the golf course, which is public. However,
this morning I walked much farther, until I reached Delaware Crossing
West Road, which is almost a mile from where I started. Boots are
recommended.

Sean

On 4/27/08, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Sean,
>
>Where is Delaware Run?  I think most of the readers might want a
brief description, since >it seems to be a good place for migrants.

--
Sean Williams
Ohio Wesleyan University(attending from Boston)