Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:40:04 -0400
I birded at Husted Woods Sunday morning from 7:30-8:00 in Van Wert next to the hospital.  Saw the following:

Yellow Rump Warblers- many
Yellow Warblers- 5
Palm W. 3
Pine W. 2
Blue Gray Gnatcatchers-5 plus
Kinglets-2
House Wren-3
Carolina Wren-3
Redstart- 1 male
Baltimore Oriels- 1 pair
Swamp Sparrow-1
Red Bellied-3
Downy-2
Pileated-1 across the street at the golf course
Catbirds-3
Nuthatch-WB-1
Chipping Sparrow-many
White Crowned-1
Cowbirds-many
Many Robins on nest

Also at the impoundment next to the reservoir
Yellowlegs- lesser-2
Semipalmated Sandpiper-3
Solitary-2
Great Blue

My brother who lives in Convoy had an Indigo Bunting and my father who lives in Ohio City had a pair of Baltimore Oriels

Shaune Skinner
co