BIRDBANDING Archives

May 2008

BIRDBANDING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Wilms, Amy Beth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AREI Bird Banding Stations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 22:55:41 -0400
MARY GRAY BIRD SANCTUARY WANTS YOU.

...to live among trees, flowers, and birds
...to weary your hands, your back, your arms, your legs
...to fix everything that breaks
...to break everything you've fixed
...to mow, to saw, to chop, to lift, to drop, to build, to tear down

WARNING:  addiction likely; you may never leave.

The Indiana Audubon Society currently has an open position at the Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary (MGBS) for a resident caretaker (individual or small family). MGBS is located in Fayette County, Indiana near Connersville.

Benefits include free housing, utilities, membership in the Indiana Audubon Society and the luxury of living on almost 800 acres of woods. Duties include general construction, plumbing, mowing, bushhogging, and meeting and greeting the public and members that utilize the sanctuary.

For more details or to submit a resume, please contact Steve Pflum at 765-827-4652.

Resumes can be sent to:
Steve Pflum
1595 N. Elephant Hill Rd.
Connersville, IN. 47331

Additional information about the Indiana Audubon Society can be found at: www.indianaaudubon.org

As a current resident, I would be pleased to answer serious inquires about the position. Please contact me via email at: [log in to unmask]

Feel free to forward this message to individuals and lists that may be interested in learning more.

Thanks!

Amy

Amy Wilms, Program Associate
Center for School-Based Mental Health Programs
Department of Psychology, Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056