From:
Al La Sala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Al La Sala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 21:38:42 -0400
I have never had a less than enjoyable experience at Blendon Woods or at any
of the MetroParks in the Columbus area.  I find the naturalists are always
helpful.  The rangers always wave, smile, or nod their heads when they see
me walking around with my binoculars.  I don't consider that harassment.
There is going to be an organized Audobon bird walk at Blendon Woods this
coming Saturday morning.  That doesn't sound like a park that discourages
birding.  As long as you don't pick wildflowers or go off the trail except
in the company of a naturalist conducting an organized program, you'll be
fine.  These rules are understandable.
Al La Sala
Columbus, OH