From:
Janet S Duerr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet S Duerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 14:48:17 -0400
Interested in learning more about Ohio Breeding Bird Atlasing or just want
to join some other atlasers this weekend?  This Sunday, June 1, we will
have a beginner's atlasing walk at Veto Lake State Park in southeast Ohio
(near Marietta OH and Parkersburg WV).  My husband Steve and I will be
atlasing in the park most of the morning. You can arrange to join us early
(at 7 am) or mid-morning (at 9 am).  We will be happy to introduce new
atlasers to the ways of the atlas or to make use of your expertise to add
to our confirmations.

If you are interested in joining us, please email me (duerr at ohio dot
edu) or give Steve or me a call at home (740-593-6179) for more information
or to arrange a rendezvous.

If you would like to learn more about atlasing, but have other commitments
on Sunday morning, you are welcome to join us for a picnic lunch at the
park at noon.

Janet Duerr
Athens OH
Regional Coordinator