From:
Leidy Gabe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leidy Gabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 14:47:52 -0700
There were a fair amount of migrants in both areas,
today.  Yellow-rumpeds and Palms are still around in
droves, much lesser numbers of any other species - but
still good diversity.

Warblers:

Blue-winged  1  Metzger
Tennessee  1
Nashville  15
N Parula  2
Yellow  XX
Chestnut-sided  2
Magnolia  5
Cape May  1
Black-throated Blue  2
Yellow-rumped  300
Black-throated Green  8
Blackburnian  2
Pine  3  2 Magee, 1 Metzger
PRAIRIE  1  east beach at Magee - quite cooperative
Palm  65
Blackpoll  2
Black-and-white  8
A Redstart  2
PROTHONOTARY  2  Magee
Ovenbird  8
N Waterthrush  10
C Yellowthroat  5
Hooded  1  Magee
Y-B CHAT  1  Magee

I heard of at least 2 warbler sp. that I did not see -
Orange-crowned & Yellow-throated - both at Metzger.

All thrushes accounted for - lots of Veery (15) and
two Gray-cheeked.  Also W-e Vireo, tanagers, Lincoln's
Sparrows, etc.

Good birding -
Gabe Leidy
Cleveland