OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

From:
David Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:05:27 -0700
For anyone interested in Common Loons, I observed a pair of juvenile Common Loons on Findlay Reservoir about a week ago. They were on the smaller reservoir, hanging out together for the entire half an hour I saw them. I also observed a Double-crested Cormorant and a large flock of Ring Billed Gulls on on the spit of land between the 2 reservoirs.