OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 06:52:46 -0700
As a reader of this listserv I feel compelled to respond to the comments by Ben Warner. The 'witch hunt' and 'berating' comments were inflammatory and unnecessary. I have witnessed on this listserv a tendency of people hauling out the flamethrowers when they react strongly to a posted comment, and this, in part, is why I rarely post. The comments made by Marie seemed tactful enough to me. She did post the direct question first, 'are you using tapes' so I assume she got an affirmative response. In any case, people should be allowed to post tactful opinions without being shot down by others. Let's chill out here, shall we?
Karen