OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:42:01 -0400
According the guy who's barn is right next to the area, he has seen it
for about a week. It appears to have taken up residence...at least for
now.

Would take about 2.5 hours from marysville according to google maps...
But there is a large detour on 36 right now, so that might slow u down
a bit.

He (pretty sure its a he,based on size?) doesn't seem to like people
all that much...not as tame as people have told me they are out west
and in FL. Not sure u'd be able to get within that range, but if u are
slow, it might work.

Sent from Robb's iPod