OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

From:
Pat McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:37:37 -0400
I left the burrowing owl area about half an hour ago. As of 4:00, no one had
spotted it today. People come and go, but there have been 15-20 people there
most of the time. The landowner has turned off the electric fence so we
won't get zapped. He stopped by and was pleased at all the interest, but
disappointed that we weren't seeing the bird. He says he has usually seen it
in the afternoons.
Pat
Pat McCarthy
Darke County Birders