OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

From:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:40:54 -0400
I believe that Mike is correct to at least suggest that there might be three
rails at this site.  When we were there we heard them calling from both
sides of the road, and from considerable distances apart.  It was my thought
at the time that there could very well be three birds.

Joe Faulkner
Somerset, Ohio
Perry County