OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

From:
Michael Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:42:42 -0700
To add to yesterday's list:

Great Crested flycatcher
Eastern Wood pewee
Harry Woodpecker
Red-tailed Hawk
Ovenbird
Barn Swallow

Michael Packer
Columbus

Michael Packer <[log in to unmask]> wrote: A lot of these birds were territory, prob. and confirmed nester's and will be blocked -

Columbus Audubon is leading a trip Sunday 7:30am (open to OOS et all) leaving from Blendon Woods nature center (http://lnk.nu/columbusaudubon.org/jvo.html) and arriving at Denison reserve (http://lnk.nu/denison.edu/l1y.html)  ~8:30am

Ruby-throated hummingbirds
Willow Flycatchers -great views
 Acadian Flycatchers -
Eastern Phoebe