OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

From:
Janet S Duerr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet S Duerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:33:01 -0400
Ohio birders,

My husband and I will be organizing atlasing events the next two weekends
in SE Ohio.  Hope you can join us for an afternoon, a day, or the entire
shebang.  We welcome everyone from beginners to pros.

On June 13-15, we will be based at a farmhouse in Meigs County, SE Ohio
(thanks Allan).   We will begin Friday evening with dinner and some owling,
continue all day Saturday, through Sunday morning. We (Steven and I)  will
supply meals, Allan is letting us stay at his fully furnished farmhouse,
and SE Ohio will supply the birds.

On June 20-22, we will have a similar even based at a farmhouse in Morgan
County (thanks Terry and Jim).  We will supply meals, staying at an
air-conditioned (!) farmhouse, and again SE Ohio will supply the birds.

Please email (duerr at ohio dot edu) or call (740-593-6179) if you would
like more details and are interested in coming for all or part of either
weekend - even a Saturday afternoon would help!  We will try and arrange
carpooling.

THANKS!

Janet

Janet Duerr