OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2008

From:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:40:14 -0400
Hi all,

The route back from southeastern Ohio took me not far from the Pickaway
County/Charlie's Pond Black Rail, and I heard it once, well, at 12:20 pm.
Lately the calls seem to come primarily from the south side of Radcliff Rd.,
and on the west side of the line of silver maple trees in the center of the
slough. Be surprising if there wasn't a nesting attempt in progress here,
I'd think.

Jim

Jim McCormac

Columbus, Ohio