OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2008

From:
David Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:39:48 -0700
Hi all,

Just wanted to clarify about that Bell's Vireo (I'm the one that found it). Hog creek does cross Pevee rd, and there's a bridge where i had figured I'd find some interesting birds, but it was actually about .1 miles closer to 81, like Aaron said, where a small stream runs under the road, that the vireo was singing, on the right side of the road, if your coming from 81, right where the coordinates show (I could see the bird when i took those coordinates).

I'll be going out to try to find if the bird has a mate tomorrow or monday, so if anyone wants to see the bird, let me know.

David Rankin

OBBA2 field tech