BIRDBANDING Archives

August 2008

BIRDBANDING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Opalka, Kelly Lynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AREI Bird Banding Stations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:30:33 -0400
Hey Dr. Russel unfortunately I am emailing to you to ask if you could take me off the bird banding server!!! even though I love getting all the random bird banding information I need more space especially this year for all my other important emails from professors and such telling me how great of a student I am and how wonderful I did in there classes!! haha  I hope your bird banding goes well and I am sure I will see you around Pearson or maybe the ERC! thanks!!

Kelly Opalka