OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2008

From:
Darlene Sillick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Sillick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:27:17 -0400
I was watching the godwit and Va. Rail and other shorebirds this morning at
GRMP and when I left there I noticed someone had left their scope on the
boardwalk.  Oh my...  I got the ranger to put it in his park truck and if
you can 'ID the scope and tripod' I bet you can get it back.  They can be
reached at 614-216-8859.

The ranger said the Honda Wetland (south) entrance would be closed from
7-11amET Sunday morning Aug. 24.

Darlene Sillick
Powell, Ohio