OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2008

From:
Joe Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:38:15 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Phillips [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:36 PM
To: Glen Crippen
Subject: RE: [Ohio-birds] Morgan County Cuckoos

Hi Glen,

I was in beautiful Morgan County for the first time last Sunday.  I visited
friends in Eagleport, Malta, McConnellsville, and visited the Stockport Mill
Inn.  We had a nice dinner at a nearby Stockport restaurant.  My wife and I
will be staying at the Inn for our fall retreat in early November.

Unfortunately, I did not do any birding, but did do a lot of observation of
the Muskingum River.  I do hope to bird along the river on the next trip.

Your county is very pretty and reminds me of some parts of my home county in
SE Tennessee.

Hopefully, sometime soon we will visit Burr Oak.

sincerely,

Joe D Phillips
Columbus & Pataskala