OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2008

Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:09:54 -0400
From: "Sandy Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Linda Helm" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:27:31 -0500
Subject: Fwd: FW: Let the games begin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carolyn Rearick <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Subject: FW: Let the games begin
To: Kids and Spouses <[log in to unmask]>, Sara Halley <[log in to unmask]>, Phyllis and Roger Marshall <[log in to unmask]>, MaryBeth Lively <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Blinn <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Rausch <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Kanode <[log in to unmask]>, Ginny Rutz <[log in to unmask]>, George Tomko <[log in to unmask]>, Ron and Nancy Ulm <[log in to unmask]>, Roxy Schupp <[log in to unmask]>, Bob and Suzanne Merkle <[log in to unmask]>, Sandy Robert <[log in to unmask]>

It's getting close to time for "Football Saturdays" again.  I just couldn't resist passing this along.  I hope it is a successful season for THE Buckeyes!
Carolyn

------  Let the games begin

A guy walks into a bar in Ann Arbor wearing a Michigan jersey
and carrying a cat that also has a Michigan jersey on with a
little Wolverine helmet on his head, too.

The guy says to the bartender, "Can my cat and I watch the
Michigan game here? My TV at home broke down and my cat and
I always watch the game together".

The bartender replies, "Normally, cats wouldn't be allowedin the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and
the cat can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's
any trouble with you or the cat, I'll have to ask you to leave."

The guy agrees, and he and his cat start watching the game.
Pretty soon Michigan manages to kick a field goal and the
excited cat jumps up on the bar, walks all the way down and
gives everyone a high five.

The bartender says, "Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he
do for a touchdown?" The guys answers, "I don't know, I've
only had him for 3 years."

------ End of Forwarded Message

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)