OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2008

From:
Denise Powers Kissel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:10:37 -0700
Aha...that particular species roosts within 5 miles of my house...at close range you can notice long protruding tentacles...

Was out at Luigi's in downtown Akron last night and saw a steady stream of chimney swifts pouring into a chimney across the street for about 20 minutes...

Denise in Akron

"Look at the birds..."  Matthew 6:26