OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2008

From:
Matthew Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:34:27 -0400
To all:

A fascinating reply to my email earlier today about the light colored hawk
at CVNRA.  If you missed the earlier post you can see the pictures at
http://picasaweb.google.com/mvalencic/ZebraHawK#
<http://picasaweb.google.com/mvalencic/ZebraHawK>

John:

Thank you for the very interesting information.  I appreciate you taking the
time to share this with the Ohio list.

Matt & Adam Valencic

Chagrin Falls, OH

  _____