OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2008

From:
Matthew Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:20:52 -0400
First, let me apologize for not checking my spelling before sending my
email.  What is a 'Immagutes' anyway?? (Immature)

Can someone tell me if it is unusual to see the Great Black-backed Gull
along the greater-Cleveland lakefront at this time of year?  I know they are
frequent visitors on the ice but I really don't know when to expect them
returning here from their breeding grounds.

Some years ago I found a document on the net that showed the relative
abundance or absence of different species throughout the year.  I did a
quick Google search for it today but could not find it.  Does anyone know
where I can find it?

Thanks in advance,

Matt