OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2008

Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:25:35 -0400
I went to the pond both yesterday and today at around noon both days and I am in a way pleased to report that the Godwit appears to have moved on.  I saw a bunch of killdeer yesterday but only a couple of yellowlegs today.

With the passing of the front, temperatures and wind direction have changed enought that it has encouraged me to want to go south...Too bad I have over 15 years to go before I can have my house paid off and get my dream job as a Wal- Mart Greeter. :-)  time to make a duck blind and find my Carhearts...So that I can get some good Pintail photos.

Nathan is supposed to email me when the bird returns to Canada and I will pass along any info that he was able to glean from HUGO.

Till next time.

Steve Jones
(a.k.a. sjlarue)
Happy Birding and God Bless

Genesis 1.20

And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."