OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2008

From:
"Kramer, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kramer, Dan
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:11:45 -0400
I am forwarding this email notice on behalf of Kendra Wecker and the
Ohio Division of Wildlife.  Any questions can be directed to her at the
numbers listed.  This is an opportunity to provide input as to your
willingness to voluntarily donate to Ohio's wildlife conservation
efforts.  Any further comment on my part could potentially influence
your responses, so...thanks for your consideration!

Dan Kramer

Dover

The Ohio Division of Wildlife is circulating a survey requesting input
on a Wildlife Conservation Stamp.  The survey is posted at:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228A8HKYF7B
<http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228A8HKYF7B>

The survey should only take a few minutes.  Please forward to anyone
else you think should take the survey. The survey will be up until
November 6.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Kendra Wecker