OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2008

From:
Lee Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:18:32 -0700
I was off line for 5 days. Yahoo put us in a different group. I found out an hour ago how to get to my mail. Not bad, I only had 108 letters.

Earlier today I went to the sentencing of the drunk  who caused my wreck on 5/22. As it turned out, the judge extended the time because of a mistake I made. I think it was a decimal point error. It was only for $897,000. What a disappointment! I got it straightened out talking with one of the judge's secretaries in the hallway.

Lee