OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2008

From:
Roger Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:27:58 -0500
Hello all,

Just a note to get you in the holiday spirit.

Yes, winter is coming and I will need help for the post-holiday Wooster ( a
great way to start your new year list) and Mohican State Forest (trim off
some of that Christmas Turkey) Christmas Bird Counts.

You are all invited to participate in these (and any others whose
announcements will be forth coming from various sources) two CBC's.

First Timers to the count(s): please contact me if you plan/would like
to attend.

Previous participants: Contact me if you like or just show up. You will be
expected.

Questions, contact me as listed below.

 Wooster & Mohican State Forest Ohio Christmas Bird Counts 2008

You are cordially invited to participate in either or both of these
Christmas Bird Counts.

=== *Mohican** State Forest**.*  Sat. Dec. 27th.  Meet at 7 AM at Rader's
Restaurant south of Loudonville on SR 3 for breakfast and territory
assignments. Can't make the morning session?- join the group for a brown bag
lunch at the Pleasant Hill Reservoir Dam parking lot at 12:30 PM

===*Wooster** *Thur. Jan. 1st. - Meet at Bob Evans Restaurant off Route 30
on the south edge of Wooster. Meet @ 7 AM for breakfast and/or for territory
assignments.

If you need a territory assignment, directions before the count day or have
questions, contact me  by phone between 9 AM & 10 PM or by snail or email
[log in to unmask]  anytime. I may be out-of-state the last full week
of Nov. until Dec 8th and be unable to return phone calls or answer snail
mail.

Compiler: Roger Troutman - 3360 St. Rt. 546 Mansfield OH 44904-9328  (419)
884-3529.

$5.00 fee per field participants if over 18 years old. Feeder watchers and
"minors" are free.

*Seasons Greetings and **Bring a Birding Friend! ***

* *

*Notice:* The dates for the two counts have been reversed due to hunting
season and other count scheduling conflicts.