OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2008

Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:39:55 -0500
Seen this morning at 07:54 in the Arrowwood was the now probable Warbling Vireo of the western race. We are very glad to have the pieces put together on this perplexing bird and making sense out of it. Kenn Kaufman's anaysis is greatly appreciated along with anyone else wishing to weigh in on this.? Just want everyone to know that you are welcome to come and try to see this bird if you wish. Seen many times?the last two days in the Arrowwod bush closest to the house. We live at 13100 Reeder Ave. (52A2-old Delorme) about .2 miles south of the causeway on Walborn Reservoir. Home phone is 330-935-0952. It's a little brick ranch with a cement drive. House number is on the mailbox post. There are farm fields and a lake directly across the road.
Also we would like to apologize for our technological ineptness, but we finally got the pictures out there and appreciate all the help. We are learning.
Whew! Now?we can just enjoy the bird.

Thanks everyone,
Shari and Ronnie