OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2008

From:
Gracie Irene Mccomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:23:25 -0500
 Hello all,? Well, I don't usually have a large variety of birds this time of year at my feeders as the house sparrows tend to dominate all. I didn't watch the news on tv as usual today because Thanksgiving prep is more important. As I stood looking out the window while getting my daily fiber I spotted an unusual bird. At first I thought it was a female purple finch but as I kept my eyes on it? the feeder was moving back and forth as new birds flew on. The unusual bird was situated so I was able to catch the yellow markings.?? Yes, yes ?? A new backyard bird for my list.
That cute little pine siskin?????? I was so excited....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ???????????????

Gracie Irene