OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2008

From:
Glenn Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:23:02 -0500
Birders
    The CBC for Greenville, Darke Co. will be on 14Dec.  We will meet at the North McDonalds, Greenville at 7:30 am, earlier if you want coffee and/or breakfast.  Its located on the corner of Wagner and Russ Rd.  This date is a week before the deer gun season, which is the 20th & 21st of December.  Two alternate dates for the count are the 21st and the 28th in case of bad weather on the 14th.  For further information contact Bob Welch

Bob Welch, Compiler
SQM Coordinator
Scenic Rivers
ODNR, DNAP