OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2008

From:
Ronald Huth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:31:47 -0800
I caught an extremely brief glimpse of the Shrike at 3:15 this afternoon.

It was sitting on a bluebird box alongside the walking trail, surveying the brushy, scrubby field between the box and the north end of the football field--marked by a large old pale blue sign proclaiming the field to be "Home of Northwest Tornadoes."

Hu Huth
Zanesville