SWE Archives

December 2008

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Natalie Carne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:15:05 +0000
Hey girls!

I know you are all busy this week but here's a great opportunity for a study break!

ASME is adopting a family for the holidays.  Basically that means that they are buying and wrapping presents for the kids and parents for their family.

On Saturday, they will be meeting at 2 pm, go to Wal-Mart to but gifts then come back to BEN 100 to wrap and eat pizza!!

Send me an email if you are interested by tonight!

Good luck on finals!!

Natalie
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T