OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2008

From:
Kimberly Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:10:57 EST
I had some private e-mails from folks telling me that  the link I gave for
information on the Fremont Christmas Bird Count was bad--and  not in a good way.
;  )  Me and my mad computer skills at  work again....[sigh]  Let's try it
this way  and see if it will work.
_Black Swamp Bird Observatory_
(http://www.bsbo.org/cbc/fremont_christmas_bird_count.htm)

Incidentally, there are still two Fox Sparrows visiting  the feeders at the
"Bird-O." They're just outside the Observatory's window on  wildlife, which has
two-way glass so the birds can't see you inside, making them  very easy to
photograph!  Our water feature is attracting an insane number  of birds right
now.  Stop by this weekend--once you dig yourself out!   It's coming down like
crazy here in Oak Harbor.  The Observatory is  located just inside the entrance
to Magee Marsh  Wildlife Area.

Black Swamp Bird Observatory
13551 West State Route 2
Oak Harbor, Ohio 43449
Our winter hours are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from  11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.

Thanks,  Kim  Kaufman

Visit our: Birding with Kenn & Kim Blog  at:
_http://birdingwithkennandkim.blogspot.com/_ (http://birdingwithkennandkim.blogspot.com/)
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.