OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2008

From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 15:51:54 -0500
20 Dec, Nimisila Reservoir:  American black ducks, northern pintails, canvasbacks, brown creepers*, hermit thrush, white-throated sparrow, purple finch*, pine siskins.  All of these were at the south (Jones Dr/S Main 3) end of the park except those (*) around the campground area.

21 Dec, O'Brien Cemetery:  northern pintails, redhead, 80+ ring-necked ducks

Merry Christmas,

Gregory Bennett

Akron OH

Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.

Isaiah 60:1

And Mary said:  "My soul exalts the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.  For He has had regard for the humble state of His bondslave; for behold, from this time on all generations will count me blessed.  For the Mighty One has done great things for me; and holy is His name.  AND HIS MERCY IS UPON GENERATION AFTER GENERATION TOWARD THOSE WHO FEAR HIM. He has done mighty deeds with His arm; He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart.  He has brought down rulers from their thrones, and has exalted those who were humble.  HE HAS FILLED THE HUNGRY WITH GOOD THINGS; and sent away the rich empty-handed.  He has given help to Israel His servant, In remembrance of His mercy, as He spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and his descendants forever."

Luke 1:46-55