OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2008

Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:49:12 -0500
Northern Pintails were also seen on the Quail Hollow CBC on the 27th at two different locations. Ronnie and I had 7 at Walborn Reservoir and Ben Morrison had a group either at Congress Lake or Wingfoot Lake (I don't remember which), but we were surprised to see?any at all. I am sure I have never seen a Pintail in this neck of the woods in December.

Shari Jackson