OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2008

From:
Andy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:11:09 -0500
Ohio birders:

Fall migration's reporting season has technically ended, with 30
November marking the end of autumn in terms of the way we keep track of
bird records; fall is considered to be August 01 to 30 November.

Please consider submitting your observations of Ohio birds from the fall
season to The Ohio Cardinal.  The bulk of the issues are made up of
field observations from birders, and we are eager to find out and report
on what you've been seeing.

Please submit your reports, by e-mail or by postal mail, to the
following addresses:
        Andy Jones
        Department of Ornithology
        Cleveland Museum of Natural History
        1 Wade Oval Drive - University Circle
        Cleveland, OH 44106

        e-mail: [log in to unmask]

A convenient form for submitting seasonal observations, and additional
information is available here:

http://www.ohiobirds.org/publications/cardinal/aboutcardinal.php

Reports should be submitted by December 26th.

THANK YOU!!!

Andy

PS - My apologies for sending this out a few days late, I have been
without internet (and electricity!) for a week.
--
Andy Jones, Ph.D.
William A. and Nancy R. Klamm Endowed Chair of Ornithology
http://www.cmnh.org/site/researchandcollections_Ornithology.aspx