OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2008

From:
Dick Beery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Beery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:35:07 -0500
Being new to the list, my apologies if I am out of line.  For those
of us new to Birding and not familiar with all of Ohio, it is
difficult to determine where the sightings are taking place.  It
would be very beneficial if the subject line of the post included at
least the County and maybe the nearby city of where you are reporting
the sighting from.  Sometimes people refer to a park and I have no
idea of where in Ohio they are talking about.

Thanks for listening.

Dick

Dick Beery
www.3oaksretreat.com