OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:47:28 -0500
I will have to get up  there agian ,,  but the other night  we ate at Bob
Evans on cable road in Lima, Ohio  and  right there on the other side of the
train tracks between bob evans and the fairfield inn  was a big flock
roosting there. Will have to check if they use it every night. They used to
roost  up in town  on market street at the Library there.
Russell Reynolds
Lima, Ohio